Country Road, River Walk, Woodland Trail & Native Stone Care
(See Mountain Pass WPC Care Section Below)
1. Initial Cleanup
To allow proper curing of the adhesive, do not scrub the floor for at least five days after installation.
After adhesive is cured then remove all surface material by sweeping or dust mopping. Scrub the floor with a neutral pH (7 to 8.5) detergent. An example of a neutral pH cleaner would be Sentinel All-Surface Floor Cleaner. All Sentinel products, including a convenient Floor Care Kit (spray bottle of cleaner + mop) are available at C&C Wholesale. Do not flood the floor with cleaning solution. Use as little water as possible. After cleaning, rinse with clean water (do not flood) and allow floor to dry.
2. Regular Maintenance
Remove all surface soil by dust mopping or vacuuming. Damp mop or scrub the floor with a neutral pH detergent such as Sentinel All-Surface Floor Cleaner. Do not flood the floor. Wax coatings are not required and are not recommended for Luxury Vinyl flooring.
Mountain Pass WPC Care Instructions
Avoid direct sunshine
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- During peak sunlight hours, use drapes or blinds to minimize the direct sunlight on the floor.
- A combination of heat and sunlight causes most home furnishing to fade or discolor.
Pay attention to furniture scratch
- Moved furniture should be equipped with felt pads to prevent from scratching the floor.
- Heavy furniture and appliances should be equipped with non-staining large surface floor protectors.
- Furniture with castors or wheels must be easy swiveling, large surface non-staining and suitable for resilient floors.
- Do not use ball type castors as they can damage the floor.
Keep it clean
- Use non-rubber protective mats in front of any doors leading to the outside to keep the sand and grit away from your floors.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Do not use household cleaners on the floor for general cleaning unless they are specified for floors as they can often leave on oily residue which could make the floor slippery and lead to potential slip hazards.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to remove loose dirt.
- Avoid using a vacuum with a beater bar.
- Damp mop to clean with clean water and a diluted floor cleaner.
- Do not use harsh cleaners or chemicals on the floor.